Build a Business: Business Basics – Getting Started – Trafford
Join Wendy Breakell, entrepreneur and named one of the top 50 business advisors in the North West, for this three hour workshop covering the practicalities of starting and growing your business.
This workshop covers the essential ‘nuts and bolts’ of starting up and running a successful enterprise, including:
• Legal structures – self employed, limited company etc.
• Business planning & Business Model Canvas• Start up business models• Costs, Cashflow, Finance and Tax• Pricing
You will also learn about the Build A Business programme, offering support and facilities to help you succeed. Additional workshops include:
- Know Your Customers, Get Competitive
- Intellectual Property: Protect Your Assets
- Marketing: The Essentials
Plus meet our team and book in for individual support and advice.
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within one of the ten GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford or Wigan.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business OR an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
For more information about the project go to: www.buildabusinessgm.org
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and managed by Manchester City Council.