Build a Business: Marketing – The Essentials – Bury
Join Rachel Craig and Karen Macwee from Ruche Marketing who’ll be delivering Build a Business’s all new marketing workshop to microbusinesses, SMEs, entrepreneurs, pre-startups and startups on the core essentials of marketing to get you started.
Rachel and Karen combined have almost 40 years of marketing experience and have designed this workshop to help give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to market your business successfully.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding your customers/customer segmentation
- Building an effective marketing strategy
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Building a brand through consistent marketing
- Simple search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Creating effective social media content
- Understanding PPC and display advertising
They’ll also be on hand to answer any specific marketing questions about your business.
You will also learn about the Build A Business programme, offering support and facilities to help you succeed. Additional workshops include:
- Know Your Customers, Get Competitive
- Intellectual Property: Protect Your Assets
- Business Basics: Getting Started
Plus meet our team and book in for individual support and advice.
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within one of the ten GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford or Wigan.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business OR an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
For more information about the project go to: www.buildabusinessgm.org
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and managed by Manchester City Council.