Intellectual Property: Protect Your Assets Salford
Intellectual Property can be worth cash to your business.
Make sure your product, service, website, and brand are protected from would be copycats or do not infringe others’ rights.
At this workshop you will learn:
• How to understand the 4 main types of IP & how they differ
• Get a clearer idea of what IP you own
• What’s involved in registering a trademark
• Where to go to for further help and advice
You will also learn about the Build A Business programme, offering support and facilities to help you succeed. Additional workshops include:
• Know Your Market, Get Competitive– Monday 31 October
• Power Up Your Business-Wednesday 2 November
Plus meet our team and book in for individual support and advice.
To join this workshop, you or your business needs to have a postcode within the following GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Tameside or Trafford.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business which has been registered at Companies House for fewer than 12 months.
An aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the European Union, with a grant of £1.3 million from ERDF funding, and managed by Manchester City Council. The project will run from January 2021-June 2023.
**** Please note : 9:30 registration***