Know Your Market, Get Competitive: Stockport
Giving valuable insights into unlocking the Business & IP Centre Manchester’s £5 million collection of UK and global business databases (including market research and company and financial information) to assess market potential and develop a viable business plan, upskilling you to ‘know your market’.
At this session you will learn:
- How the BIPC can support your business idea
- Why market research & other sources of information are important to the success of your business idea
- How to find information on customers, market size, competitors, trends & other key data.
- The basics on conducting your own research
- How to use these tools to help complete your own business model canvas
This session is one of the modules in the Build A Business in GM Libraries core workshop programme. Other workshops:
Power Up Your Business Tuesday 25th January 9.30am-4.30pm
Intellectual Property, Protect Your Assets. Wednesday 2nd February 10am-1pm
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within the following GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Tameside or Trafford.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business
An aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
For more information about the project go to: https://www.buildabusinessgm.org
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the European Union, with a grant of £1.3 million from ERDF funding, and managed by Manchester City Council. The project will run from January 2021-June 2023.