Know Your Market, Get Competitive: Oldham
Giving valuable insights into unlocking the Business & IP Centre Manchester’s £5 million collection of UK and global business databases (including market research and company and financial information) to assess market potential and develop a viable business plan, upskilling you to ‘know your market’.
At this session you will learn:
- How the BIPC can support your business idea
- Why market research & other sources of information are important to the success of your business idea
- How to find information on customers, market size, competitors, trends & other key data.
- The basics on conducting your own research
- How to use these tools to help complete your own business model canvas
This session is one of the modules in the Build A Business in GM Libraries core workshop programme. Other workshops:
Power Up Your Business! Monday 17 January 9.30am-4.30pm
Intellectual Property, Protect Your Assets. Wednesday 19 January 10am-1pm
Plus meet our team and book in for individual support and advice. If you are unable to attend the event but wish to book a free 1-1 support session please email email@example.com
For more information about the project go to: https://www.buildabusinessgm.org
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the European Union, with a grant of £1.3 million from ERDF funding, and managed by Manchester City Council. The project will run from January 2021-June 2023.