Know Your Customers, Get Competitive: Build A Business Pt 1 Salford
About this event
This workshop will reveal how you can access market research and other information worth THOUSANDS to your business. And all FREE to use!!
Learn how to use the Business & IP Centre Manchester’s £5 million collection of UK and global business databases (including market research and company and financial information) to:
- Assess market potential
- Develop a viable business plan
- Upskilling you to ‘know your market’
At this session you will learn:
- Why market research & other sources of information are important to the success of your business idea
- How to find information on customers, market size, competitors, trends & other key data.
- The basics on conducting your own research
- How to use these tools to help complete your own business model canvas
This session is one of the modules in the Build A Business in GM Libraries core workshop programme.
Other Build a Business workshops:
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within the following GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Tameside or Trafford.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business
An aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is part of a series. It is strongly recommended that you attend all four workshops.
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the European Union, with a grant of £1.3 million from ERDF funding, and managed by Manchester City Council. The project will run from January 2021-June 2023.