Know Your Market, Get Competitive – Bury
Discover how the BIPC’s market research and other resources can boost your start up or small business to success.
Giving valuable insights into unlocking the Business & IP Centre Manchester’s £5 million collection of UK and global business databases (including market research and company and financial information) to assess market potential and develop a viable business plan, upskilling you to ‘know your market’.
At this session you will learn:
- How the BIPC can support your business idea
- Why market research & other sources of information are important to the success of your business idea
- How to find information on customers, market size, competitors, trends & other key data.
- The basics on conducting your own research
- How to use these tools to help complete your own business model canvas
This session is one of the modules in the Build A Business in GM Libraries core workshop programme. You can book on the other modules here:
IP – Protect Your Assets
Power Up Your Business – parts 1 & 2
If you can’t attend on these dates you can join any of the workshops across Greater Manchester. The workshops will run again in Bury later in the year.