Know Your Customers, Get Competitive: Oldham
Discover how market research and other resources can boost your start up or small business to success.
Giving valuable insights into unlocking the Business & IP Centre Manchester’s £5 million collection of UK and global business databases (including market research and company and financial information) to assess market potential and develop a viable business plan, upskilling you to ‘know your customers’.
At this session you will learn:
- How the BIPC can support your business idea
- Why market research & other sources of information are important to the success of your business idea
- How to find information on customers, market size, competitors, trends & other key data.
- The basics on conducting your own research
- How to use these tools to help complete your own business model canvas
This session is one of the modules in the Build A Business in GM Libraries core workshop programme. Other workshops:
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within the following GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Salford, Stockport, Tameside or Trafford.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business
An aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
Plus meet our team and book in for individual support and advice. If you are unable to attend the event but wish to book a free 1-1 support session please email email@example.com