Uisng Facebook and Instagram for your Business – Salford
In this workshop you will explore the many ways that we can use these social media channels to grow your business both organically and using paid tools.
Whether you are in the early stages of using social media for business or you are looking to enhance and develop your existing skills, this workshop is for you and will cover:
- Getting the basics right including content and profiles
- Using Facebook and Instagram as networking tools to raise your online presence
- Using hashtags effectively
- Getting the most from the Meta Business Suite
- Using ads
- How you can utilise these platforms to showcase different aspects of your business
Presented by Adam Whittaker, Marketing Consultant and Social Media Specialist.
To join this workshop you or your business needs to have a postcode within one of the ten GM authorities: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford or Wigan.
You also need to be:
The owner of a business OR an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
For more information about the project go to: www.buildabusinessgm.org
Build a Business in GM Libraries is part funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and managed by Manchester City Council.
If you have not already attended a Build a Business workshop,You will also be asked to fill in a short Build a Business registration form either in advance of the session or on the day.